Sunday, April 13, 2008

Welcome to My Green Doc Blog

My Green Doc Blog is Blog for Everyone

I am starting My Green Doc Blog for several reasons. To write about my interests as a physician, as a teacher, as a mother and as a nature enthusiast in
  • Green Things outdoors, being out in nature.
  • Green Things to eat, eating healthy foods.
  • Green Things that are good for the environment.
  • Green Things that from other sources.
Audience for My Green Doc Blog
The audience for My Green Doc Blog is everyone.

I believe Generation Green is multigenerational, crossing all age groups. The
Green Generation knows no age limit. Generation Green are children, young people, middle aged and older people--all those who are concerned about doing green things for themselves and the environment .

My Green Blog is dedicated to the
Green Generation, all of those who desire to

* Go Green * Be Green * Eat Green * Live Green *

* Share Green * Teach Green * Love Green *

No comments: