Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Green Doc Blog is A Kind Blog

In my Blog searches, I came another mini movement for bloggers, the Kind Blog.

The premise of being a Kind Blog is as follows:
By posting this badge, I'm declaring that in addition to humour, intelligence, wit, sadness, snarkiness, passion, exuberance, peace, stillness, excitability, anger or any other emotion you may witness on my site:
  1. I will never intentionally hurt other people, whether I know them or not, whether they blog or not, whether they're celebrities or not, either through my words or my images. It's just not my style; and
  2. I hope that by the time you've clicked away from my site, I've helped in some way to make your day just a little bit better.
I am registering My Green Doc Blog as a "Kind Blog," as a reminder to myself that the focus of the blog is to be kind, but even more so, to make people's day just a bit better from having read this blog.

Source: Karen Walrond. Kind Blog. Chookooloonks.com

No comments: